Thursday, June 5, 2008

My First Experience with Love.........................

Every one at least once falls in love in life...
nd in most of the cases their is same result.We people usually calls this result as "break Up".
Well
with my experience from my first love........
i feel that it is very difficult to understand girls...........
they have a capability to act in two different ways,,in same situation.
like sometimes they can say you to act like this for a situation,,,,,,,,,,
but again for the same situation they will say you to act like that for the same situation.
I got frustrated with my girlfriend in 8 mnths.
for a relation the basic thing is that commitment should be from both sides and their should be equal force from both sides..............
but if someone is pulling rope with more force,then it got a burden on him.........

which happens in my case,
i pulled the rope more strongly.....
nd after sometime whn i saw their is no one on the other side.
and i pulled all rope ,it become like a burden on me...........
So at last i decided to just put it down...........
and thts wht i did last night.....
only a few words were exchanged and a relation of 8 mnths was just finished.
That was my first experience with love.......
But i m nt feeling hurted or depressed,,,
becoz i pulled more rope.........
it was the player of other side who lost the battle.
Thnaks
Vishal.
5th june 2008 (4th june BYE)

0 comments: